Membership shall be open to all associations in exhibition and convention industry incorporated or registered in Asia Pacific with at least 5 years in existence
Corporate membership is open to corporation, firm or business related to the industry
Individual Membership shall be opened to non- enterprise individuals (above 21 years old) related to the industry
All national ministries, governmental or semi- governmental organisations whose activities fall within the MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conventions and Exhibitions) industry as well as industry, trade & tourism promotions in Asia Pacific
Any international organisations or associations incorporated or registered outside Asia Pacific, who are interested in MICE industry
- Exchange and share information in the Meetings, Incentives, Conventions and Exhibitions (MICE) industry, such as contribution to GDP, market research, member directory, government regulations, new technology, and so on.
- Allow for greater international cooperation, such as holding joint international conference and sending mutual visit delegation.
- Assist members of Associations when they are in the respective host country or economic region.
- Actively conduct and attend activities which benefit the members of Associations, including but not limited to activities such as training courses, new projects/ exhibitions presentation, business opportunity match making, strategy alliance forming among members, and so on.
- Promote high ethical standards of business conduct and professionalism within the industries in respective countries.
- Representation of Federation’s interest in organisations.
- Listing in directories.
- Free listing of members’ activities on AFECA’s website.
- Global access to trade information through AFECA’s overseas contacts and affiliates.
|Entrance Fee||US $500|
|Association Member||US $500|
|Corporate Member||US $200|
|Individual Member||US $100|
|Advisor Member||Membership by invitation only|
|Affiliate Member||US $500 (Association) / US $200 (Corporate)|